Pulled it out of the box, charged it and away I went. I still have not run out the battery and I used it to take a lot of outlet covers off, light switches and window coverings. I am in the middle of remodeling a house and I needed something in between a hand screwdriver and a drill for little jobs. This tool has proven to be very useful. If you plan on replacing a lot of outlets or general work around the house this is a great tool.
Just don’t expect it to replace your 18 volt cordless drill.
- Cordless screwdriver with internal lithium battery
- Compact for tight spaces; handy wall-mount charger; stays charged up to 18 months
- Lightweight plastic casing
- Includes 40 accessories and charging base
- 2.6 pounds; 2-year warranty